In this bonus episode, we bring you timely medical information, invocations, grounding practices and reflections from the March 7, 2020 webinar: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Preparation for People Living with Chronic Illnesses in the United States.
Unlike much of what we’re seeing in the media and public discussion, this virtual gathering centered the wisdom and life experiences of people who live with chronic illnesses and disability.
The voices you'll hear are:
- JD Davids, strategist and storyteller, The Cranky Queer
- Evvie Ormon, a healer, facilitator and generative coach from Emergent Phoenix Consulting
- Crissaris Sarnelli, MD, a primary care/family doctor and healer from Harlem, NY
- Elandria Williams, Executive Director and trainer, PeoplesHub
- The words of Dori Midnight (read by Crissaris)
*** Access the full list of resources, more information, and a full transcript at http://www.healingjustice.org/podcast/corona ***
Thank you to our sound engineer Zach Meyer at the COALROOM; and to Kalliopeia Foundation: Dedicated to reconnecting ecology, culture, and spirituality. Learn more at kalliopeia.org